Menu Close

Previously prepared your own tax? Not happy with your returns?

If income and/or deductions have been omitted in the past amendments can be lodged even for out of time amounts.

We are experts in obtaining information for return that have not been lodged in the past so that compliance with up to date lodgement can be achieved, We will do all we can to obtain penalty remissions if justified.